Wednesday, August 3, 2011

EASY Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas

I am all about easy
And my cooking abilities...not great.
But these my friends are EASY
And when I make them, my husband thinks I'm flippin Betty Crocker. 
Yeah. They're that good. 

Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas
from Marie Winger


Sauce: 
Combine 2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 4-ounce cans of diced green chilies
1 cup dairy sour cream
2-3 cups diced cooked chicken
chopped onion

Also Needed:
Grated cheddar cheese
10-12 corn tortillas

Directions:
Soft fry tortillas in oil (optional). Spoon sauce and cheese into each tortilla and roll. Place seam down in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Cover with cheese if desired. Bake in low oven for 30 minutes. Top with lettuce, tomato and sour cream, if desired.
Yields 10 - 12 enchiladas. 

I usually make them before church, and put them in the oven afterwards... 
gives me something to look forward to when I get home. 

3 comments:

Susan said...

I made this last night and LOVED it (and so did my husband). Thanks for the easy recipe!

Anonymous said...

Soo good!!

Unknown said...

I loved this! So yummy!!